Out of state divorce – the options

Florida has no legal separation requirement and is fairly predictable for divorce outcomes. This makes it an attractive option for persons seeking a divorce from out of state. There are, however, limitations to the jurisdiction of Florida to enter all or part of a...



Rechel & Associates is taking the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak seriously. Our staff and our clients’ health are important to us. As such, we are offering phone and video conference appointments and consultations for the convenience and safety of all.

We have increased our cleaning and sanitizing procedures and will continue to monitor the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and make modifications as needed to protect our clients and staff.