Founder since 1992
Ms. Todd practices in the areas of family law and civil litigation. She also has experience in adoption, bankruptcy and criminal law. Ms. Todd is dedicated to providing each client with the one on one attention he or she deserves.
Ms. Todd believes every case is independent and unique, requiring careful, thorough review and well-coordinated decisive action. Her goal is to assist the client by providing affordable, personal and quality legal counsel.
Ms. Todd is available to represent clients in Hillsborough, Pinellas and Pasco counties and offers free consultations.
Areas Of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Florida, 2006
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- J.D. - 2006
- University of South Florida
- B.A. - 2001
- Major: Criminology
- Graduated Chamberlain High School
- The Florida Bar, Family Law Section
- Carrollwood Bar Association
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Next Generation Divorce
- Hillsborough Association for Women Layers