Can My Case be Appealed?

There is typically one of two avenues by which to appeal a final judgment or non-final order. The first is to complain there was a misapplication of the law by the judge (also known as an error of law). The second is to make the argument that the record did not reveal...



Rechel & Associates is taking the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak seriously. Our staff and our clients’ health are important to us. As such, we are offering phone and video conference appointments and consultations for the convenience and safety of all.

We have increased our cleaning and sanitizing procedures and will continue to monitor the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and make modifications as needed to protect our clients and staff.