Helping You Resolve Your Child Custody Issues With A Parenting Plan
Going through a divorce is difficult for everyone. When a child is involved it can be more emotional and stressful. At these times, you need a strong legal advocate on your side to ensure you and your child’s best interests are a priority. At Rechel & Associates, P.A., our goal is to help families in the Tampa Bay area and all over Florida reach a child custody agreement (parenting plan/timesharing schedule) that they can be happy with, and that is best for the kids.
We know how crucial it is for parents to develop a parenting plan that not only works for them but also for their children. Our attorneys will work tirelessly to ensure that the appropriate parenting plan is established since these can be very hard to modify or change in the future. It’s important to get it right the first time!
Understanding How A Parenting Plan Works
A written parenting plan sets out the rules and responsibilities of parenting the child, including, but not limited to:
- Timesharing schedule – which parent has timesharing with the child on what dates, including holidays, summer and winter breaks
- School district – which parent’s address will be used for school designation
- Rules on third party caregivers, daycare, babysitters
- Extracurricular activities, who pays/who decides
- Any other provisions relating to your child that is unique to your family situation and circumstances
We understand how important crafting a good parenting plan and timesharing schedule is for your children. Give us a call today at 813-931-8111 or send us an email to schedule a consultation. We serve families in the Tampa metro area.
*Ms. Todd offers a free one-hour consultation. Mr. Rechel’s one-hour consultation fee is $400.